Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Impending Tropical Storm Hanna changed our plans

For a while I knew I had to go to work for a few hours today to present a lecture to the chemical engineering students.  Please see my work blog for the details.  Since Karen and Lee and not been to the NJIT campus for several years, I thought I would drive with them to school, and after my lecture we would go to the Yogi Berra Museum on the campus of Montclair State University, 20 minutes away.  Since the weather forecast was so ominous, we changed our plans.  I took the train to NJIT and left immediately after my lecture to avoid the storm.  I got home before 2 PM, while it didn't start to rain until 3 PM.  We'll reschedule the trip to the museum.

No comments:

Personal-Journals blog