My second favorite game show is Who Wants to be a Millionaire now hosted by Meredith Viera. I am rarely home when it is seen at 12:30 PM in New York on Channel 7, so once a week usually of Friday we tape it and watch it later. Since the Met game was delayed we decided to watch it at 8 PM. There were some major changes in this new season:
1. New graphics
2. There is now a time limit to answer questions. There is a longer time limit for the more difficult questions.
3. The 50/50 lifeline was replaced by double dip. This means that the contestant has two picks to get the right answer.
4. There is no more switch the question lifeline at the $25,000 level. At the $1,000 level the contestant gets an ask the expert lifeline. This week it was Bill Nye the Science Guy.
5. There is chair for the next contestant.
6. There are photos of the phone a friend lifelines.
Nothing in this world stays the same.