Friday, June 26, 2009

Economic Stimulus Package from NJIT

May paycheck was nuch larger than normal today since I received two years of retroactive pay from NJIT. To make a long story short, my union was very slow in settling with the university administration, but we finally got our raises and retroactive pay. I decided to put 70% of this extra pay into a certificate of deposit and hold it aside for retirement. I must be careful about spending money in this poor economic climate. I decided to use the other 30% to go to cultural activities over the summer. I just bought tickets for the Wiz at City Center on July 5.

No comments:

Personal-Journals blog