- Cory Arcangel: Pro Tools -explores the forms of expression enabled by high tech products
- Lyonel Feininger: At the Edge of the World - the works of this artist who lived from 1871-1956 were featured.
- More than That - Films by Kevin Jerome Everson - these films portrayed the working class African Americans
- Breaking Ground: The Whitney's Founding Collection - the works here were purchased at the time of the museum's founding in 1931
- Xavier Cha:Body Drama - the gallery is a stage where an actor/actress performs while wearing a body mounted camera. In between performances the footage of the performance is projected on the wall.
We found out that there is a new building for the Whitney now under construction in the Meet Packing section of Manhattan. It is scheduled to open in 2015.