Let me report what I did tonight after returning from work.
1. I turned on the CD player and finished the WFUV CD which I got from them after my yearly donation. After that I started Levon Helm's new CD, called Dirt Farmer. Levon belonged to the legendary Band. One of these days I'll have write an entry about The Band.
2. Karen, Lee, and I watched Jeopardy. I think I documented my interest in Jeopardy in this journal. Absolutely nothing stops me from watching Jeopardy. I will never answer the phone while I am watching it. Thank goodness for VCRs
3. I surfed the Web. Wrote and recieved e-mails from Alan B, Jeff S, and Dave D,
4. I phoned my mother. Since she is 88 years old, I make it my business to call her once a day. You never know what could happen to an elderly parent. She had a little cold.
5. I received a phone call from Alan B, world's greatest Saturday Night Oldies enthusiast.
6. I watched Channel 13, the local PBS station that I had a show featuring Eric Clapton and other Blues guitarists.
7. I downloaded the lastest Theme Time Radio Hour featuring songs about dreams
8. I worte a comment to Dave D's new journal
9. I wrote this entry in my journal.
10. In about 15 minutes I will turn off the computer and listen to Ron Parker on WCBS-FM.
11. At 11:00 PM I will watch the TV news.
Then it is Zzzzz time.